COVID Vaccine Replacement Cards:
If you lost or damaged your COVID vaccine card that you received from Rosebud IHS and need a replacement card present to the Medical Records Department at the Rosebud Hospital with an ID to sign a release of information to receive the replacement card.
Rosebud IHS 605-747-2231
These are the steps that you will undertake to acquire your ARPA funds:
1) You will input your contact data and answer a few questions into a form.
2) If your Tribal Enrollment member id cannot be validated then you cannot continue unless you are a Legal Guardian, Foster Parent,
3) This Form will validate your ability to acquire a userid/password
4) The userid/password are shown to you on the final screen. They are also emailed to you for future use.
5) The userid/password will allow you to enter a different website to setup your Head of Household who will get the ARPA check
6) Once the Head of Household is assigned then and all Household Members that have an Enrollment Number AND are below age 18 will be added to this family.
7) If the Household Member is 18 or over, they will need to file as if they are the head of their own household, even if they reside with another Head of Household.
8) If you have legal custody of children then you will have to upload documents proving this fact in the “Custody Proof” section while entering children.
9) Once the household members have been entered, the next step is to validate the data entered by reading over the PDF document that is created by the system.
10) If the data needs to be corrected, then return to the appropriate screen and fix the data.
11) Once the data has been checked, then go to the Confirmation step.
12)You are encouraged to save this PDF and/or print the document as proof of what you entered into the system.
13)You can look at your calculated payment screen based upon entered data to see how much you will be receiving.
14)Assuming you agree with the calculated amount, you are ready to finalize the application.
15)On the “Confirmation” step, you will click “I confirm that all is correct” and your ARPA Application will be “locked” as completed.
16) It will be unchangeable during the ARPA check processing period by you.
17)You can follow a status screen to see where your application stands as it is processed.
Key Issues to Understand
The Head of Household is where the check gets mailed. So great care needs to be made in selecting the head of Household and entering the address for the check to be mailed.
There is somewhat of an automatic approval process that happens in certain circumstances. All Household Members must have a Tribal Enrollment number to be included in the household count for the funds.
Aside from required Tribal Enrollment Numbers, the circumstances for automatic approval are:
1) On reservation, Single, Head of Household with no additional Household Members
2) On reservation, A Married, Couple with no additional Household Members 3) On reservation, A Married, Couple with 1-4 Household members under the age of 18
4) On reservation, Divorcee, Head of Household with 0-4 Household Members under age 18
5) On reservation, Widowed, Head of Household, with 0-4 Household Members under age 18
All other categories will be put into a manual review process undertaken by CARES Act staff.
These categories include: Off Reservation, anyone applying for ARPA funds in behalf of RST Members like Legal Guardians, Foster parents, etc. will have to be reviewed by a person.
Example 1: Single, Divorced, Widowed, On reservation with Head of Household designation gets check and automatically approved. Check should arrive in 10-14 days from application completion.
Example 2: Married Couple, On Reservation with husband as Head of Household designation and 0-4 Household Members gets check automatically approved. Check should arrive in 10-14 days from application completion.
Example 3: Married Couple, On Reservation with Wife as Head of Household designation and 0-4 Household Members under 18 year of age. Husband files as Married, Head of Household with 0 Household Members. Two checks will be cut one to the wife and one to the husband and check should arrive in 10-14 days from application completion.
Example 4: Married Couple, On Reservation with 3 Household Members under age of 18 and two College kids over 18. Husband, Wife and three Household members under age 18 files for a single check and gets automatically approved. Each college student files for their own Head of Household, lists college address for check and is automatically approved, check should arrive in 10-14 days from application completion.
Example 5: Any family, legal guardian, foster parent that has custody will automatically be put into manual review. Unknown on when the check will arrive.
Example 6: Any family over 6 members, will have manual review. Unknown on when the check will arrive.
Example 7: Since November 2020, Tribal Enrollment has been stopped. If a child has been born since November 2020 they will not have a Tribal Enrollment Number and they cannot be include as a Household Member. They will be eligible for a future payment but will be dealt with at a later time.
Example 8: Off reservation members will have manual review. Unknown on when the check will arrive.